The price changes according to the sizes.
Made with children’s outdoor adventures in mind, these kids rainboots are made from soft, flexible rubber that lets your little ones run, skip, and jump without feeling stiff or constrained. Cotton-lined, non-insulated interior gives breathability and comfort in a wide range of temperatures. And the built-in handles foster independence by making it easier for children to put on their shoes all by themselves. Fun and cute prints brighten up any rainy day. Overall, to kids, these Rubber Rain Boots are fun, easy to put on by themselves, and perfect for splashing through the puddles; To parents, they’re durable, stable, good-gripping, waterproof and easy to clean.
Shoe Material: 100% Rubber
Lining Material: Cotton
Insole Material: Cotton
Construction: Pull loops
Boot height type: Mid calf
Care and Cleaning: Wipe with damp cloth
* 7 M US Toddler: 21 EU （heel to toe: 5.5″; shaft height: 6.7″; shaft circumference: 9.4″）
* 8 M US Toddler: 23 EU （heel to toe: 6″; shaft height: 6.7″; shaft circumference: 9.8″）
* 10 M US Toddler: 25 EU （heel to toe: 6.6″; shaft height: 7.3″; shaft circumference: 10.2″）
* 11 M US Little kid: 26 EU （heel to toe: 6.8″; shaft height: 7.3″; shaft circumference: 10.9″）
* 12 M US Little kid: 28 EU （heel to toe: 7.3″; shaft height: 8.1″; shaft circumference: 11.4″）
* 13 M US Little kid: 29 EU （heel to toe: 7.3″; shaft height: 8.1″; shaft circumference: 11.8″）
* 1 M US Little kid: 30 EU （heel to toe: 7.9″; shaft height: 8.1″; shaft circumference: 12.3″）
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE?
1. Fix a piece of white papaer on the ground mear a wall
2. Take your shoes off, and stand close to the wall
3. Use a pen to mark your longest toe’s position on the paper
4. Measure the distance between the wall and marked point in a straight line, and find your shoe size by referencing our size chart.